Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any good Well Completions Schematic Spreadsheets out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binen

Structural
Jan 14, 2015
AU
I've been searching for a while to find a simple excel spreadsheet or similar that can draw up your well schematic for you. No luck so far, so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I am currently working on Well Plugging and Abandonment approvals for a number of wells and want to be able to produce a simple schematic for each just buy plugging in a few values.
It would ideally include:-
- Casing sizes, lengths and cementing details (mainly TOC)
- Cement plugs sizes and locations
- Perforations
- etc

I have never seen a Well P&A schematic spreadsheet before but have seen plenty for Well Completions (see attached). If someone knows of a Completions spreadsheet that also allows input for the above parameters (or one that I can manipulate to do so), I would just about buy them a beer at this stage. Preferably one that won't cost me a fortune either, though I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers for reading

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=5e86d9e8-d2b3-4010-b04b-fa3557397f54&file=10.jpg
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back