Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Any one have this TI part: TLV3501AIDBVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclearsiloman

Electrical
Dec 12, 2005
US
I'm in desperate need for 5 of this TI part: TLV3501AIDBVT. My prototype is being held up. It's an active part but has a terrible lead time from TI. I thought I would enquire with other Engineers because typically we only use half of what we order and put the spares in some filing cabinet. Any letters/numbers after the V would suffice as well. Thank you for any assistance offered.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

nuclearsiloman,
If you search crosscomponents.com you will find that they show they have 155ea of this device. You may also want to try partminer.com
-elf

I checked Crosscomponents during my initial search, they have TLV3501AID but not TLV3501AIDBVT which is a different package. I've found most of the component clearing houses subscribe to the same Broker so the same inventory keeps coming up. Partminer did a 'no bid'.

Thank you for the suggestions though.

nuclearsiloman,
Your right they leave off the bvt when searching, They got me. Is there any way of makeing the dual device (8pin) fit your in your prototype?
-elf

There are several companies around that specialize in making little custom adapters to fit different packages onto existing PCBs. Might be ideal for a prototype.

I'd also think about dead-bugging the IC. Just glue it (legs up) to the PCB and use little wires to route the signals to the pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back