Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any Protective Relaying gurus here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PnCTech44

Electrical
Feb 11, 2008
CA
Anyone here know of any great protective relaying forums or informative sites. Also, are there any Protective Relaying Engineers or Techs on here. Wouldn`t mind starting a Protective Relaying forum if there isn`t alreay one. Would be a great resource for fellow Protective Relaying professionals to share information about the field and aid each other in solving peculiar problems. Thanks in advance.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I also believe this is the best place for any hot issues that you might have looking at the responses i got with my posting. Sometimes the issues we have may not be bordering on protection oversight but because of the broader spectrum of people we have on this forum, somebody will say something that will open up your mind. Let's make it happen here.
Cheers.

I agree with everyone, this is a great place for protection issues. Other issues are also discussed that has helped broaden my knowledge.

I have found that most manufacturer websites give some pretty good technical information.

A good website for links to many of the manufacturers and other sites is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back