Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

API 653 exam questions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenloo70

Marine/Ocean
Dec 22, 2014
Hello, everybody

I m stevenloo70. I will take API 653 exam in March,2015. Who wanna to share exam questions and exam experience for that exam? Any website can practice like real exam? Every suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for reading my thread.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi stevenloo70,

I just took the API 653 last Nov 26 2014.I dont know of any site but I'll give you a tip.
Read all the body of knowledge.Try practice on computations of remaining life and other shell calculations,hydrostatic height,etc..
Also try to familiarize or learn how to review WPS and PQR,these came out in the exam.
If you are attending a course prior to the the exam,well I'd say this exam will be too easy for you.
Hope this helps.

regards,
b.lawn

I didn't find anything on-line like you wanted when i had to do it in 2009. I did take all the info api provided and i also looked at this site to try to model my self-study close to their program (they have a 60-hr training class but i could not make time for that class). They will sell you practice exams and other class materials.

Hi.

I have set up a website for API certification exam takers. I am filling it with articles about the subjects that appear in the BOK for the API 653 exam. Today I wrote an article about a new computer-based-testing simulator I am developing . Maybe you can check it out in There is a form there to give your email and receive the software.

Carlos F Molina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back