Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

ASME B31.3 2024 Public Review Draft 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XL83NL

Mechanical
Mar 3, 2011
NL
ASME has posted a copy of the public review draft for B31.3 2024 on C&S Connect. A copy can be found here:
(a direct link seems to get invalid every day, so take this link and scroll down until you see B31.3 20xx and a download link underneath).

The draft only shows the approved ballots.

Public comments may be submitted on proposed new ASME Standards drafts and on proposals to revise, reaffirm, or withdraw approval of existing ASME Standards. Comments should be addressed to the Staff Contact indicated for the particular proposal, with a copy to the Board of Standards Review, American National Standards Institute, 25 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036. Fax: 212-840-2298; e-mail: psa@ansi.org

All ASME public review proposals are available in hard copy at no cost and may be ordered from:

Terrell Henry, Administrator
E-mail: ansibox@asme.org
ASME Codes & Standards
Two Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016

Huub
- You never get what you expect, you only get what you inspect.

please verify the link . . . I get "Incorrect file path. Please check back to the site".

Should work now

Huub

Ive edited my first post as the link seems to become invalid after so many hours every day. The link leads to a site containing the live download link.

Huub

I see B31.1 is also out for comment.
There is a change in B31.1 for wind and earthquake design

"Allowable Stress Design reduction factor shall not be applied."

Does B31.3, B1E have the same change under way?

B31.3 TN17-2574 has been prepared some time ago and seems to be the equivalent of the process piping code. However, there hasn't been much work/update on that item in recent years.

Huub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back