ASME forms templates 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinNZ

Mechanical
Jun 12, 2003
NZ
Hi

Does anyone know where I can download templates for the various ASME forms. e.g U1 WPS

Thanks
Kevin

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

If you are looking for interactive ASME Manufacturer's Data Report forms such as the... U-1, U-1A, U-2, U-3, U-4, P-4, P-4A etc.... or National Board Repair Forms R-1, R-2 and R-4 forms or Welding Forms QW-482, QW-483, QW-484, QW-485, etc.... here is the link to the webpage that has all these forms.

These forms can be downloaded and used free of charge.

HI,
I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING ASME SEC I,
IT IS NECESSARY TO DO BEVEL IN DRILLING, IF U WELD TUBE BY FILLET WELD IN DRILLING FROM OUTSIDE ONLY?
IF WE DON'T DO AND A.I FOUND THIS, THAN,IS THERE ANY WAY TO PROOVE THAT,FILLET WELD IS OK WITHOT DOING BEVEL IN DRILLING AND WELD TUBES WITH FILLET WELDS?
PLS. REPLY ME ASAP.
THANKS
M.B.S.

mihir5577,
I am confused?? This thread is talking about forms and templates for forms. I would recommend you ask your questions in a new thread.....perhaps in the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Engineering Forum ? see link below...

Also, please clarify the type of joint in your question and if possible.... a Code Paragraph??
It is not clear to me what it is that you are asking?

The construction drawing detail will specify bevel and edge prep. If you follow the weld detail on the drawing prepared to the Code and reviewed and accepted by the AI, then there should not be any issues.

HI ALL
I am a young chinese engineer .I want to know more about ASME.
My Engligh is poor.Is there anyone who know chinese can help me? I hope to see some sample about ASME in detail,such as simply drawings, e.g..
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back