Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Autocad 2004 2005 installer stops while installing, no error codes 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperPower

Automotive
Jan 14, 2005
BE
When I try to install autocad everything works fine, typ serial, user, companie, etc etc if after that the actual install begins cd-rom stops spinning en nothing happens exept CPU 100%, no error codes are displayed in windows or logs. 2004 has always worked in a previous installation of windows, now on all the computers I have (8) the same problem. All are running XP with all the last updates installed.

I need help desperatly, i can't make changes to my suspension design, and the drawings are due tomorrow else we wont have our part ready for the new racing season

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Viperpower: Do you still have the Dutch hotfix available? I cannot install this English version on my system!

Can you let me know on javaansejongen at gmail dot com?

Thanks in advance!

Hello ViperPower
I no longer have XP (upgraded to 2K) but that fix "may" be usefull at a later date. Unfortunately the link is no longer valid. Can you repost it, thanks

Hello ViperPover

Have same problem as you did. I desperately need that hotfix for autocad english version, bat your link doesn't work any more. Could you please apload it as soon as you can.
Thanks

Hi ViperPower, and you all, can i ask any of you to get the patch in Portuguese?
Well... the reason i don't do it myself is... exactly why it is needed...

If you can help... tank you!

Thank You any way... i missunderstood, i thought it was regarding the autocad... of course my windows isn't also... you know... i'm going to disable DEP... i guess...

Nope problem is in the windows installer, cannot bypass it without the patch. Autocad is perfectly fine, safe mode doesn't help either cause windows will still have to acces the msiinstaller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back