Automatic Bubbling with attribute 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjone kenobi

Mechanical
Sep 19, 2018
FR
Hi,

My target: use the bubbling menu for writing the part number=REPERE (which is an attribute) on my bubbled view. When, on my drawing, I click on a component to put a bubble, I need it writes my attribute REPERE result.

I try to create a part list with different Keys but without result. The only good result I have is when I qualify my attribute REPERE as a legend. But at this moment the format number of the bubble is wrong: if my REPERE = 4 inside the bubble = 4,000000

Is somebody could help me?

Sorry for my english which isn't perfect!:)

Best regards
PJ

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Euhmm....what do you mean exactly with "Bubbling menu" ?

Ronald van den Broek
Senior Application Engineer
Winterthur Gas & Diesel Ltd
NX9 / TC10.1.2

Building new PLM environment from Scratch using NX12 / TC11

Can you illustrate this with a few images ?
Do you want to assign the Id number manually ?, i.e "1", "2", "3" etc ? ( = Repere ?)
In NX this is normally assigned automatically by NX depending on how you sort the parts list.

Regards,
Tomas

Dear Tomas,

First thanks for your support!
Second, see in the attached picture:
My assembly is composed by 6 cubes (2 are same). I want to use a bubble in manually mode. Inside this bulle I want to write the result of the part ATTRIBUTE named REPERE (in my picture I've tested REPERE2 which is a clone of REPERE...); on each part I have in my assembly, I wrote in the Modeling interface the attribute REPERE value.
Now I want to write it into a bubble when I selected a part.
I try with: <W$=@REPERE> as mentioned in the notice but It not run.
I work with NX11.0.2
An idea?

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
PJ

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=df044fea-2940-4b5c-9077-8ad990c5d868&file=Pictur1.JPG
Try the following...<W$1*0@REPERE>
the 1*0 is determining how many characters are displayed after the decimal point

Also when you add the Balloon (not bubble :) ) and select the reference to your expression, you need to select the object attribute as the reference. (NX will ask you to select the component and from there which attribute)
Attribute_czptkc.png

Ronald van den Broek
Senior Application Engineer
Winterthur Gas & Diesel Ltd
NX9 / TC10.1.2

Building new PLM environment from Scratch using NX12 / TC11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back