Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automotive equipments 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizacad

Automotive
Jun 17, 2014
BR
Hi guys, so, english is not my first language so I´m in trouble to find a correct word to these automotive equipments, the first one is to check dimensions of holes, edges and form of a unique stamped part, the second is to do the same thing of the first part but in this case is a group of parts assembled and welded,in a first try to tanslate it I found the word `` cozy`` but I´m not sure if it´s correct, I thank anyone that could help me to solve this problem, thanks in advance! Take a look on the pictures attached.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=cb7337d6-a3ac-4271-95d5-9c27b82cd075&file=CALIBRES.pdf
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi Cowski, how it´s going,so I don´t want to abuse of you kindness, but if possible could you take a look in my resume that was translated for english and give me your opinion if is it correct about some tech words? A friend of mine helped me to do it and he is an american but he doesn´t know so much about technical words in automotive area , If not possible I´ll understand, thank you in advance!

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=426edc39-215c-4c6f-8985-d45a168c7f1a&file=SERGIO_LUIZ_15_03_2015-RESUME-ENGLISH.docx
In the "Cinco Service" entry, I'd suggest changing "technical support on factory ground" to "technical support on factory floor". That's the only thing that stuck out from my quick read through. For more thorough feedback, you might want to try one of the languages forums such as:
forum1529
forum1010

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help and sorry for have had ask you that's here,I really need send it for a friend of mine on Germany today and I was afraid that many things could be wrong, thanks again, if one day you come to need some help in some thing so you can count on me,ok, see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back