Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

[b]Can anybody provide an Harmonic analysis example in ansys[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishi1978

Mechanical
Oct 28, 2005
DE
hi frnds,
i am requesting you all to provide harmonic analysis examples.....nd..any documents or info also nice to have from you...

thanks in advance...

krishi..

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I am requesting you to look at the ANSYS help file which contains much good information and several examples. I recommend that you also read the introduction to harmonic analysis (also in the help file) before you do the examples.

------------
See faq569-1083 for details on how to make best use of Eng-Tips.com

Thanks Drej,
thanks for ur suggestion. I have already gone through those tutorials..and i am just trying to find out as many examples as i can...thatz y i requested all people. Anyhow..itz nice to c ur reply...hope i will get some more..

regards,
krishi

hi EricZaho,
thanx for all your links..i hve gone through them..and got most information...thanx again..If you would like to give any suggestions regarding my model in ANSYS, glad to receive.

regards,
krishi

Hi EricZhao,
for me the exact problem is to get the idea in modelling(pre processor), i.e which kind of model(for the cutter) i need to take to mesh it. Is it a 3D CAD model or any other way.If i will take 3D CAD model, the elements will b really lot and because of this we all know the results quality. Thaz y i am thinking how do i solve this problem. Here exactly i need to have some suggestion. If possible give me the idea to model the milling cutter(4 inserts) and work piece in ANSYS. That will solve my problem.

Thank you,
Krishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back