Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bi-directionality of Revit through ISM with RAM: Training 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPCB

Structural
Jan 27, 2016
US
I am a Jr. Structural Engineer at an AE firm that uses Revit. We have become pretty proficient with using Revit as a modeling tool as well as for drawings but I would like to try to use some of the structural functions.
Specifically what I am looking to be able to do is to start with the Architectural Model in Revit, copy monitor and build/start a Structural Revit Model than export to RAM size elements than bring the changes back to Revit.
I have watched some training from Bentley and YouTube about using Revit with RAM but I was wondering if anyone knows of a company, group or person that offers direct training on the bi-directionality of Revit through ISM with RAM?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

We have a class with on demand recordings:

It’s not on the current schedule for a live offering due to low demand.

A couple of options:
• If you have a Bentley Learn subscription or Open Access you can review the ondemand recordings.
• We can add the class to our live schedule if there is sufficient demand (at least 3 registered users).
• Or we can do custom account specific training (but that's more expensive).

Otherwise you might contact Sam Rubenzer at ForSE. He does this type of training as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back