Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bluebeam Revu - deactivating section cut hyperlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Structural
Mar 7, 2007
US
I'm working on a project with an enormous set of very complicated drawings. There are section cuts all over the place. As I'm moving around on the plan, I accidentally click one of these section cuts and it throws me hundreds of sheets back in the set, and then I go back and try to find my place again. It's only 9 am and I've already done this three or four times this morning. The distraction and wasted time is driving me batty.

I'm using V21.0.30.

Is there a way to globally deactivate all hyperlinks? I searched for a while and didn't see anything, but surely this is an option.

Any help would be appreciated.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

No idea. But if you have a mouse with extra buttons that you can use in web browsers for back and forward, you can use them in bluebeam, too. When I accidentally click a link or us a bookmark to navigate, I tap the back button on my mouse and it takes me back to where I was before.

Thanks phamENG. My mouse doesn't have one of those. Maybe it's time for a new mouse.

I'm probably the weird one. I don't use those links very often, so they're multiples more of a problem than benefit for me.

On one of your sidebars right click and find the "links" tab. In here you can select all hyperlinks and delete them.

Snipaste_2023-05-10_16-06-51_mwpe26.png

FYI if you don't have mouse buttons then ALT+left is previous view. And this button on your nav bar:

Snipaste_2023-05-10_15-56-46_b7zctq.png

edit: I didn't read S&T's comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back