Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Boeing Fasteners 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazzo

Aerospace
Jul 23, 2003
DE
Anyone know a conversion table from Boeing “BAC” to “HL” or “DAN”?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Techna,
The hi-shear cd is "fastener standards and specifications issue date 09-15-04" It also references their website for up to date drawings as noted above. In checking it again though you are right it (the cd) doesn't have the cross over. My apologies for the error. Maybe it was rep that sent it to me.....

I have a 12 page spread sheet (pdf unfortunately) that crosses them from HL, HLT and HS to BACB. There's one kicking around that goes the other way as well. I will send an e-mail around and see if anyone has a true source.

Also in the other thread there was a link to an excel sheet that was pretty good. It wasn't perfect but it was good.

If you have a specific I can watch this thread the next couple days and get back to you. Just be careful of the designator BACB30FM6(A) the A in this case. Because without the A the repair automatically becomes time limited on a -300 or later 737.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back