Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bosch MP9 ECU Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

logannaidoo

Automotive
Sep 2, 2003
ZA
Hi friends,
Can someone please help me with the following. I have read my Bosch MP9 ECU chip from My 1997 Golf Mk3 GTI. I have the binary file. I would like to know at which addresses is the fuel and timing map as well as the immobiliser. I would like to play around with the fuel and timing maps to see if I can get better performance. Is there any software that can simulate a binary file or help you change one by showing the fuel and timing.

All your help will be most appreciated.
Thanks a lot

Logan

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi IPM,
thanks a million for the help. Although that website does not deal with the MP9 system for Volkswagens, the owner is willing to look into it and help me where he can.

thanks

Logan

Hi,

Send me the binary file, I'll do my best to find the locations and will be back to you in few days. My email address is :

ss64@sussex.ac.uk

I will also include a good software for you that helps you a lot to find the maps in ECUs. I don't think I can do anything on checksum section :(.

Cheers

You can live in your car, but you can't drive your House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back