Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Butler Foundation Design and Construction Manual 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KootK

Structural
Oct 16, 2001
CA
I would like to procure a copy of Butler's: Foundation Design and Construction Manual, 2e (1983). Does anybody know how I might obtain a copy? I've been waiting years for one to show up on EBay.

The greatest trick that bond stress ever pulled was convincing the world it didn't exist.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

An Eng-Tips member who is very helpful and works for Butler is "Al in Product Development in KC", according to one of his posts.

I do have a PDF version of this that I could send. The only problem is it is a 27 MB file so some email servers won't handle a file that size. If you would send me your email address I can attempt to send it to you. ajharrold at butlermfg dot com.

Abebooks.com is a good place to check for older engineering books (though they don't seem to have a copy currently). I've picked up quite a few old building codes and ASCE proceedings from there, generally cheaper than they'd be on eBay.

Brian C Potter, PE
Simple Supports - The history and practice of structural engineering.
ConstructionPic - Send annotated jobsite photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back