Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bystronic 3015 btl 2800 with cnc 90 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Lessard

Mechanical
Dec 23, 2018
CA
Hi guys I have an issue with my laser, everything was working fine, after a weekend, the computer start and I get the message cmos battery state low, it was doing it preveiously but I was going in the bios and exit without saving and everything was running normally. Know everything works, laser cut in manual mode, I Can load cutting parameter in the machine do everything except for one thing, I’m unable to load cutting file (.lcc) no error message the computer is just loading and loading endelessly, my USB reader work since I’m able to load parameter. I’m running cnc 90 with p5730 software. By speaking with bystronic I tried change ramprom card and sercom card and still get the same issue.
Link to something weird in my controler
B4726456-5D1D-4229-8107-F53D717985D6_rrso4d.jpg

6B229EDC-EEC4-46F3-88B5-40062DF8F830_jmtl3r.jpg

95286707-77A2-4B2C-B9BC-51BC880C7276_jv8zhu.jpg

I get weird writing
F4FFBD40-6C3D-44FC-AE87-19EB56D3CBE5_hulmhs.jpg
that’s another that I notice the 02-com2 in the picture gives me a error

Please help so far not luck with bystronic for them the machine is too old
Thank you

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You need to replace the small button battery inside your computer that will get rid of one problem. As for the not finding your cutting plans you may need to tell it where to look for them again it's forgotten the pathway.

If you ask me to do something, I will do it. There's no need to nag me every 6 months

Actually I see my file on my USB key by hitting disk, but when it’s start to load it never end up in my cnc
E8906712-351A-40C9-8E8D-876A5CD93B60_utffaa.jpg

It’s reading plan but never able to load it and no error message even after 5 min
When you say you need to tell it where to look for them, where I input that info?
Is it in that screen
2E586AEC-B796-4C45-973D-16CB9EF894EA_f05znm.jpg

Or in bios?

Also the battery that you where talking about is it that one
49F87B33-9A9E-4CB8-9571-7AF52B7152D6_qbltpt.jpg

The white and green one or there is another somewhere that I missed, this one was change and still get the same message cmos battery state low

Jonathan, No the white and green thing is a capacitor. The battery you are looking for is a button battery like the one you would see inside a watch only bigger. About the size of your thumb nail.

If you ask me to do something, I will do it. There's no need to nag me every 6 months

If that is an actual battery and you can't find a button battery on the PC's mother board then it probably is the one. I just have never seen battery like that in a computer before. May be an old comp.

Update- Johnathan sent me his computer, I did some surgery to replace the battery that was embedded in the real time clock on the main board and also found some errors in some of his program files. I have a complete CNC90 rack at my house and I have a nice collection of parts.

Chris Krug Maximum Up-time, Minimum BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back