Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

bystronic bylaser 4400 cutting conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon3015

Industrial
Dec 12, 2016
GB
Hi does anyone have the link for the cutting conditions for a bylaser 4400 started at new company and they don't have any info on this thanks in advance

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

default parameters should be on the hard drive. do a search with some of the file extensions of the parameters. If you can't find them try to get me the cnc version and I'll see what I can dig up. Bystronic might also have them.

Chris Krug Maximum Up-time, Minimum BS

I have a Byspeed 3015 with the Bylaser 4400 also... We just bought the machine and I was thrown onto it with minimum self training. I noticed almost all of the default parameters leave an ugly burr. I have had to make adjustments and I have them mostly dialed in for the cold roll material. but the 20ga SS is still rough no matter what i change. Any suggestions?

make sure the optics are right and make sure the beam delivery air purge is correct. Also the byspeed uses an adaptive optic to adjust the focus. they can get damaged from air in the water/water hammer. if that's all good then play with the basics - focus, speed, power and gas pressure. those machines will drive you crazy if they're not right but they're a workhorse when you give them a little care.

I have Bystar 3015 4kw machine and it has developed a clunking in the X axis.I slowed the rapid speed down from 40000 mm/mm to 19000 mm/m and it has gone,but makes cutting slow.I have checked all carrier rollers they are fine. I cleaned and check the rack and the pinion gear seem fine.Does anyone know about the bearings in the bridge or how to check them?Or has anyone encounter this problem?

With the machine power on, make sure there is no play. be careful when working with energized servo drives and axis.

With the power off, push the axis around and see if they move freely.

Most of the time the acceleration is set at "trade show break stuff" speed. The cable carriers bang around and rip out of the wagon. set the accel to 2.5 m/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back