Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CATIA v4 doucmentation and manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi man,

they had send me an email after i had ask for the price, it cost USD140, whcih include 5000 pages of 18 manual. here are the mail , if anybody know about this please advice me . thanks

******Autoresponder Compressed Message******The 18 Books/Manuals listed below are all on the cd rom disk.The manuals are English langauge in clear easy to read format,and well illustrated with Technical illustrations/diagrams/pictures/and example models.These are the actual manuals as used in the Automotive andAero Industries. - A total of 5844 pages. - this equates to a stack of books 26" (660 mm.) high ***********LIST OF MANUALS**********CATIA ADVANCED SURFACE MODELLING----872pagesCATIA EXACT SOLID MODELLING---------574pagesCATIA BASIC DRAFTING TECHNIQUES-----672pagesCATIA AUXVUIEW2---------------------278pagesCATIA SURFACE BASICS TEXTBOOK-------314pagesCATIA BASICS------------------------392pagesCATIA SHEETMETAL FOR AEROSPACE------314pages*******CATIA COURSE WORKBOOKS*******ASSEMBLY MODELLING TECHNIQUES REV---276pagesASSIST 2D---------------------------112pagesBASIC FLAT PATTERN DEVELOPMENT------80pagesBASIC CONSTRUCTION GEOMETRY---------420pagesBASIC OPERATION AND NAVIGA!
TION------136pagesCATIA MODEL INTERROGATION TECHN.----281pagesCATIA 286WBA MODELLING VERIFC.TN----118pagesCWS TEXTBOOK REV.D------------------308pagesDIRRECT FOR ENGINEERING-------------127pagesFLYTHRU USER GUIDE_501--------------450pagesVPM FUNDAMENTALS_BOOK---------------120pagesSHIPPING DETAILS:The CATIA BOOK/MANUAL cd cost US$140 or £100 UK pounds.Price includes shipping by AIR-MAIL to any destination worldwide.The cd is shipped from Holland - Europe.Payment has to be sent by ORDINARY MAIL ONLY - for security reasons.Send cash/money order/bankers draft /cashiers check /travellers checks ONLY! bySNAIL-MAIL! THIS MEANS NORMAL AIR-MAIL! Cd is sent Air-Mail as soon as payment is received!I cannot receive registered post or C.O.D as I do not sign for anything!To order: Send me your SHIPPING ADDRESS and ORDER CONFIRMATION to:--------------catia5844@supermail.com--------- Your message will be answered with sending address.Cd is sent as soon as payment is received.

Hi all ,

I am new to CATIA so any body pl. suggest me the best practices in CATIA modelling/detailing.
regards,
Ravi

Is there any editor ?
Is there any sources ?
I used to worked at Dassault Systemes, as Customer Support, and I have never heard about these.
Take care, because could manual that are given with every CATIA packages, or just can be asked to DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back