Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Catia V5 and Catia V4 Car coordinates charts. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catusr

Automotive
Aug 21, 2001
US
Hey,
Wanted to share some info. on point chart in V4 and V5.

In V4 I have put together a reported uisng the DIMCTl
macro in v4. If anyone is interested I can send the info. by email it is real extensive the list.

In V5 I found the Coordinate dimensioning table works for one point at a time. I need some info on multi selection in V5. I.ve tried the pwer input zone, but it dosen'tseem to work with that command any tips would be helpful.

Catusr

Hi Catusr,

I have been trying to set up the Reporter function in V4 to create a coordinate table. If you have any information that might assist me it would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Moore

bmoore@halla.on.ca

Please send me the information.

Thank you very much!

K. C. Takacs
der Entwicklungsingenieur/Design Engineer
Tesma International/Hughes Manufacturing
23300 Haggerty Road, Suite 100
Farmington Hills, MI 48335-2603
T: 248.888.5473
F: 248.615.7517
E: mailto:kc.takacs@tesma.com

Hi Catusr,

would you be so kind to send me that info about the coordinates chart? I have to record hundreds of welding point coordinates some how for VW. I'm sure they have a kinda macro but I'm working at a suppliar office.

Thanks a lot

Robert

melak@eszes.de

Hi Catusr,

If it is not too much trouble I would certainly appreciate getting a copy of the macro. I can definitely see I have use for it.

By the way is there any info on how to use it exactly?

Thanks in advance [smile]

Best Regards

David Ponder
Senior Design Engineer
VDA (Vechile Design Aust)
dave.ponder@vdae.com.au

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and just getting reacquainted with CATIA v4, I was wondering if anyone knows where I should copy the two files: datum.reporter meas.reporter, to get the REPORTER function in CATIA to work. I have tried coping the files into the /catadm/CHRYSLER/db/ directory, but when clicking on the reporter button in CATIA, I receive the following error:
"Unable to allocate reporter file
Reporter file not defined"

Where should I copy the files too, and where would I define the reporter file?

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Anita
anita.braziel@magnasteyr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back