Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

CEM Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksRfun

Electrical
Oct 24, 2006
US
Does anyone have any recommendations about CEM practice tests. The AEE has one for $80, but it has one and only one very bad review on the web. Not much of a recommendation. Has anyone taken the CEM review course from Vantage?

Was it worth it?

I have taken an online course, worked the few sample problems there, and have the Turner-Doty book, which has precious few example problems. A good practice test would make me feel more confident going into the exam.

SparksRfun

"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you madder than a wet bobcat"

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Sparks

May I suggest posting this sort of question in forum731?

You'll likely get a lot more answers to a question posted there as compared to here.

Patricia Lougheed

Please see FAQ731-376: Eng-Tips.com Forum Policies for tips on how to make the best use of the Eng-Tips Forums.

Darn, I forgot to hit preview to make sure the link worked. Try this:

forum731

Patricia Lougheed

Please see FAQ731-376: Eng-Tips.com Forum Policies for tips on how to make the best use of the Eng-Tips Forums.

If you take one of AEE's preparatory classes and you're not completely sleeping through each days session I bet dollars to doughnuts you pass the class. Caveat - I'm a degreed engineer. The math on the exam is quite basic - all of the "math" required on the test could be done with a non-scientific calculator and much of it was just looking up table values. I seriously questions the need for a preparatory exam.
Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back