Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Co-ordinates appearing in drafting views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Befuddled

Aerospace
Jan 9, 2008
GB
All,

Its got me scratching my head...... I am checking a job, and can see co-ordinates in some drafting views..... they don't print or plot ect, and I assume they are some kind of reference to the hinge line for the projected view.

I cant seem to upload a picture, but they display as:-' YL0.0' and 'XL0.0' with a line

Amy ideas how I turn them off?

Cheers,

B

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Picture upload - assuming you are picking a photo OK - you need to either select the insert button or copy and paste the URL of the uploaded file into your message. The forum software doesn't edit the link into the post as part of the upload like most others do. Also, don't include special characters in the name. "&" is the most common one that uploads OK, but cannot be downloaded due to some glitch. a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and the "." to separate the filetype are the best bet.

I assume you are working in "master model" when creating your drawings.
Verify the models brought into the drawing are utilizing the MODEL reference set.
Like you I have been having some issues with this recently. I wonder if something got toggled in NX.

Jerry J.
UGV5-NX1961

A picture of what is seen in the view on the drawing…..

E746567A-5A35-4433-B104-D64A26642976_znnwww.jpg

Is this some automotive grid thing ?
Automotive bundle ?

Regards,
Tomas

Never try to teach a pig to sing. I wastes your time and it annoys the pig.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back