Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cohesive elements 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Yes, I was asking if someone has online documentation, because i´ve tried to find documents but none of them valuable.

Thanks anyway IceBreakerSours, I usually follow all your recommendation due to your experience.
Regards.

What I meant to suggest was that you should get in the habit of using the Abaqus documentation. Your Abaqus installation comes with an *extensive* documentation of its own. It is one of the best in the industry. There are Examples, Benchmarks, Verification, and CAE user's Guides to demonstrate how you might want to go about using any feature that is available in Abaqus. The Analysis User's and the Theory Guides are also available for you to get a deeper insight. If you do not have control over something (e.g., element, material, analysis type, etc.), you must visit the documentation and go through as much material as possible until you gain control over that thing.

Good luck.

Are you new to this forum? If so, please read these FAQs:

OK!! I will try! At first it´s hard to face such quantity of information. But you are right, at college we used to have all the information summarized in a book, but now we have to get it by ourself.
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back