Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Command Interrupted while Drafting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

friesen99

Aug 13, 2003
US
I am having problems while drafting in Catia V5 R10 SP4. Every time I do a drawing I am able to work with it for about 5-10 min and then I get the error message "Command Interrupted" and then "Click OK to terminate" and Catia closses. It doesn't matter what drawing I am working with or what models the drawings are from. I have tried cleaning out my CATSettings and running CATDUAV5 (clean) but that was no help. If anyone has any suggestions that would be a big help.

Thanks in advance

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

What were you doing? certain things in release 10 were not working properly, not least of which is ballooning. A part balloon created against a circular element seemed to cause the command interrupt issue for us (still occurs at service pack 5).

hi...
i think that...this error is licence error...you check that your CATIA platform is right?(P1, P2 or P3) ... is it ok?
i also get an error like that...just because using a wrong flatform install disk.
goodluck

Hi friesen,

I am having the same issue but it's while opening the file that this issue occurs but i am running r12 without a service pack so hopefully things will work out for me the way they did for you.

Thanks for the tip, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back