COMPANIES THAT USE PRO/E >> FORUM GENERATED LIST USING UPLOADED FILES

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjcole

Mechanical
Jan 8, 2003
US
Hello All,

I thought it would be good to develop a list of Companies that use Pro/E and what versions. We could add our own companies that we know use Pro/E but aren't on my attached list which was sorted from a search I did on the PTC site last year.

My list also contains entries for UG and Catia and other programs but I'd prefer you use the other forums where I'll make a similar post.

I didn't know whether to do this as a Helpful Tip or a Question so I made it a question because I'm asking for your help in getting a more complete list.

Michael

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

It isn't so much an issue about if they 'like' it. This is common knowledge that could be obtained in a casual conversation at a ball game. They have no control over our discussions of that nature.

A list based on vendor press releases is bound to be fraught with controversy, spin, and bias. There are a number of companies on list that use multiple systems (by choice), so the uninitiated might be mislead by these headlines.... Perhaps this was the purpose behind the PR in the first place ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back