Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Composite Materials Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

labno2015

Aerospace
May 19, 2015
US
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can recommend (or can provide) any "individual" online training (or tutoring)services on composite materials analysis. This may be conducted through online sessions (Skype or similar).

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I have been doing training courses since 2003 via SpecialChem and also have my own website with recorded webinars. Introduction to plastics, filled plastics basics, filled plastics advanced, impact modification of plastics plus dispersants and coupling agents for fillers. It's more about the materials themselves though, not analysis. Check if SpecialChem have one on your topic (keywords to search SpecialChem eTraining).

Chris DeArmitt PhD
President - Phantom Plastics LLC

Trusted adviser to leading companies around the world

Hi adfergusson
Thanks for the tip. I'm following that course as well. It's as you said, very light on the mechanics portion. As a matter of fact, the video clips are in the range of 2-3 minutes. Are you aware of any similar open course? Thanks

Hi Demon,
Thank you for the information. It looks very interesting series of training courses. However, I'm interested in the analysis, design, manufacturing of composites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back