Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Compression Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbowen

Geotechnical
Oct 9, 2001
US
I am researching compression machines in order to replace the one we currently use with something that is rate controlled as opposed to the force controlled model we currently use. I am also interested in data acquisition capabilities and compression/tension models. Any suggestons on where to look?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

gbowen,

Please call the Tinius Olsen Testing Machine Co. Willow Grove PA. (215) 675-7100. I am a Regional Sales Manager for Tinius Olsen Testing Machine Co. and can help you with your new machine requirements. Our machines can be load rate controlled, strain rate controlled, position rate controlled and many other types of control.

Capacitites in tension and/or compression from 200 Lbs to 600,000 lb, with data acquisition and control that would satisfy the most demanding engineering task.

Thank you for your post.

GThelen

gbowen,

You can also call Mr. Mahir Al-Nadaf of Humboldt MFG.
551-D Pylon Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606 X221
Bus: +1 (800) 537-4183
Bus Fax: +1 (919) 833-5283
E-mail: mahir@ehumboldt.com

They sell Test Mart Compression Units and they have a good priceing structure too. I have just bought one for this Company and was suprised as to the willingness to match and beat other pricings. Get prices from others and than call.

Tell him that Robert Smith refered you (Foppe Technical Group)

Best of All Let me know how you did

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back