Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Concrete 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LehighLarry

Materials
Sep 2, 2015
US
I am new to eng-tips and want to see if there is value in the site for concrete related questions. I am happy to help with questions related to cement and concrete materials. If I don't know the answer to a concrete related question I hope to be able to forward people to appropriate places to look for the info they seek. My expertise is in decorative and architectural concrete including cast-in-place, precast and specialty applications. I have experience in many civil eng. applications for cement including in situ soil consolidation/remediation and cement related soil modifications. If there are any other engineers out there that are interested in or deal with concrete give me a shout-out so I know this is not a waste of time.

Larry from Lehigh White Cement Comapny

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Well we always appreciate another contributor. but as a rule, if your subject is concrete, the "Structural engineering other technical topics", "ACI (concrete) code Issues" or "Concrete Engineering, general discussion" topics are better bets.

Thanks I will see if I can find those forums. Not finding navigation around this site very intuitive.

Larry from Lehigh White Cement Comapny

Welcome to E-T.

Above the title of your thread, click on Forums. The ones cited by Jed, as well as others, are listed under "Engineering Forums By Industry", "Structural Engineering", & "Engineering Codes, Standards, & Certifications".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back