Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contract documents & specifications. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snatch

Structural
Dec 13, 2000
MS
All,

I am working as a civil engineer in a newly developed consultancy company. I am seeking guidance for purchasing contract documents (form of tenders/ agreements etc.) and specifications for civil and building projects with the intention of the firm representing the clients on these projects.

Are there any online sites that sell these documents or better yet i can download freely.

Regards,
Snatch

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

In the US you can purchase contract documents from both the American Society of Civil Engineers (agreements for engineering services, etc.) and from the Construction Specifications Institute (guide specifications). Both are excellent but may not be applicable outside the USA.

good luck

Most of these records have copyrights, thus you might not be able to have them for free, I already made a quick research and ended with the CSI's (Construction Specification Institute) documents. They make reference also to the AIA contract documents. Their web is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back