Control valve performance analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phani Y

Chemical
Aug 3, 2019
IN
Hi all,

I'm a process engineer. What is the best way to analyse the performance of any control valve. Here for example sake, I want to check the performance of Three phase separator oil and gas outlet control valves. Can someone please guide me. In case if the data that I provided is insufficient, please explain with any example.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Phani Y,

I think the reason you have not received a reply is, you have asked a very broad question. These type of questions require long replies with several branches of thought, logic, and conversation to cover multiple situations. The engineers on this forum work for a living! They don't have time to write a tome to educate you on control valves. To be honest, this type of question reflects badly on you. It makes it appear you don't want to/can't research a technology (control valves) that ChE's should have a working knowledge of, and you want others to "spoon feed" you information. Questions that are very specific to a problem and contain data/information on the problem are much easier to answer, and they usually get many replies.

Good luck,
Latexman

Engineers helping Engineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back