Status
Not open for further replies.

MoHabib

Mechanical
Jun 21, 2018
EG
Hello Everyone,
I'm Mostafa from Egypt.

I'm Working on designing a hydraulic circuit for agriculture machine.i'm not very good in hydraulic so maybe i'll ask some stupid questions!.
I want to drive 5 Hydraulic motors to give almost the same LOW speed and different torque.Well, the torque also maybe low regards of the motor specs.

i uploaded the schematic for the circuit which shows that i have 3 groups ( 1st chain - Cutter - 2nd chain ) the cutter and the 2nd chain work in the same DCV till now. anyway, how can i reach the same speed that will be almost 60 : 100 RPM to each motor and the same torque for 4 motors and different torque for the cutter.

I don't need to use any sensors or PLC systems for this. for example i'm thinking about using throttle valves for each motor or using flow dividers to divide the oil between the low torque circuit and the higher one.

So, any advises or help about this ?
igqS4d

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

@Mike Halloran,

The 5th motor for the cutter. these four present the chains.

the cutter and the 2nd chain connected to the same DCV and the 1st chain in another DCV .

If you want four motors to go the same speed then plumb them in series. The torque will be applied to which ever motor needs it the most. The pressure drop motors with no load will be small to the torque will be small. The pressure drop across the motor with a load will be high so the pressure drop will be high. If the loads are even the pressure drops will be relatively even and so will the torques. The sum of pressure drops cannot exceed the supply pressure from the pump. The four chain motors will run at the same speed except for variation in leakage.

Peter Nachtwey
Delta Computer Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back