Converting drawings from DWF to PDF 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chews

Electrical
Apr 7, 2004
CA
Hi all,

We have some standard drawings that will get marked up differently for each customer. Our normal procedure is to convert the marked up drawings to DWF and send them to the customer. However the odd customer can't download the free viewer due to IT procdures and wants me to convert them into PDF. Is there a way I can take that DWF and convert/save it as a PDF file?

No, I don't save the marked up drawings as these are only a one time need for some customers.

Any ideas would be great! Thanks all!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

A DWF formatted file will allow you to print. If you use some type of PDF print converter, like (Adobe Acrobat full version) you can print to an Adobe Acrobat Print Driver, that will then convert it into a PDF. Hope this helps. Don't know of any free convert to PDF programs out there. Its a great investment any way you look at it.

Hey thanks!
Wow it is hard to believe I didn't think of that when I do that all the time from the Access database.

Thank you so much, hotrodtod!

cuteprinter.exe, CutePDF Printer allows any individual to quickly and easily create
compact PDF documents from ANY Windows application (must be able to print

Google cuteprinter.exe for this free program. I believe that you can create a full size PDF print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back