Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Coordinate dimension table

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhagen

Aerospace
Feb 7, 2008
US
I was wondering where you can change the default number of decimal places that the table uses when using the coordinate dimension table command. I understand how to use the command but I cannot seem to change it from 2 to 3 place dimensions. The table also just brings in dumb text, so changing the fields line by line to 3 places is not an option. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help with this. BTW I am using Catia V5 R17.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I figured this one out on my own. Apparently you have to set the dimension decimal places before selecting the tabulated coordinate dimension command. Once you start the command there is no way to go back and edit the table later.

can someone please explain how the coordinate table works? I have clicked the icon, but can't get it to do anything. I need to draft a dwg that will include either a table or the xyz coordinates on the part itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back