Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Cost total for Manufacturing each ton or each Dia inch of Piping for Thermal Plan or Petrol Piping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhan NguyenHong

Geotechnical
Oct 10, 2022
VN
How much welding material is for manufacturing Manufacturing each ton or each Diameter inch of Piping for Thermal Plan or Petrol Piping?
Could you share your experience for make a budget for new project?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You say diameter inch, but then ask about weld material, ie welding rods. What you want?
Objiously weld supplies depends on number of welds (joint length), so no point estimating based on tons of pipe. Determine joint length first, then diameter, then wall thickness, then you'll know. Weld material by tons of diameter-inch may easily by 500%.

Einstein gave the same test to students every year. When asked why he would do something like that, "Because the answers had changed."

I don't understand what is being asked ... There is a minimum level of competency in english that enables eng-tips to operate...

MJCronin
Sr. Process Engineer

Oh, I mean I want to know the standard Cost (USD) (only welding material cost) per Dia Inch of Product Piping when Manufacturing on the Market.
Or I want to know the standard Cost (USD)(only welding material cost) per ton of Product Piping when Manufacturing on the Market.
Sometimes, I get a job calculating cost forecasting money Budget for Project.
I'm sorry if my question makes your confuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back