Could you please guide me as a newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hefoxo4617

Computer
Aug 6, 2024
IN
Hello, all!

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thank you in advance.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Well welcome and input is often needed as well as well structured questions.

This is an odd forum to make such a post and choosing the right forum can be difficult, but peruse the many computer ones, find a forum which seems active and has similar questions or ones in which you could have provided an answer.

Generally posts last a few weeks of action and then naturally finish, though they remain open for 6 months, id you respond 4 months later, the odds are you won't get any response from the OP.

Don't double post in more than one forum with the same question, hence choose your forum carefully.

All replies just go chronologically, there is no direct threads within a single item and no PM facility.

but enjoy yourself.

Remember - More details = better answers
Also: If you get a response it's polite to respond to it.

You may follow Pats' Pub. (Not a mis-spelling. There is an explanation)
If it is to your liking and you meet the criteria, you may petition for membership.

Pats' Pub.
A forum for long term, highly active, responsible, mature, and valuable members to discuss less serious topics and conduct off topic or even frivolous conversations.

--------------------
Ohm's law
Not just a good idea;
It's the LAW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back