Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Create a lip in 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankietankie

Industrial
Aug 5, 2004
US
I cannot find the command to create a lip in version 2001? it is in the book but the program i have running does not display the item in the "tweak" meanu where extruding is used. Cna anyone explain this to me I would like to know how to create one in Pro E

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Your config.pro file should be in your Pro E start up directory, do a search in windows to locate it.

Or right click on your Pro E desktop icon, under "short cut" tab and next to "start in" it will tell you what directory Pro E starts from.

Hope this helps

Okay and thank you for all your help, I found the config.pro file, How can I open it? do I have to be in Pro E?
please I am sorry but I am new to this program and your patience is much appreciated.

Bill

pbindahouse@yahoo.com

Open Proe, under Utilities menu select options:

Under "showing" it should show the path to the config.pro file in your start up directory, if not then click on the "open" icon and then browse to where you found it.

Bottom l/h corner under "option" type in "allow_anatomic_features" with a value of "yes".

Click "add/change" then "apply", at the top click "save a copy" icon and save the file. Now click "ok" bottom of page.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back