Creating shortcuts for commands 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiagoFigueiredo

Industrial
May 22, 2013
PT
I all,

I want to create some shortcuts, for not having to click on toolbar every time I need to use a command. I've defined the want shortcut, but I'm quite disapointed with the result. In CATIA for using once the command, we click the command just once. For keeping using it we need to double click it! And with shortcut I'm not able to do it. At least I didn't found of how to do it.

One command that I'm trying to do it, is the "constraint".

Any tip?

Tiago Figueiredo
Tooling Engineer

Youtube channel:

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I'm guessing he'd like to create a shortcut that enables the Constraint command and keeps it active. In the way you double click on it.
I have my 3dconnexion cadmouse side button set to Constraint and Offset but I need to activate every time I want to use the command. It would be helpful if there would be a "sticky" shortcut.

Hi, unfortunately its not possible to keep active function from shortcut and you have to run it again. It would create some loop in catia because of other than sketcher shortcuts which also would be kept.

Regards,
M

ferdo posted solution for you, without macro (which i understand you dont want to use) it not possible. You can make keyboard shortcut also for macros...

Regards,
M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back