Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creo-Hole Callout Not appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinFFE

Automotive
Aug 25, 2013
US
Hello all,

I'm currently having an issue with the annotation of holes. for instance I have a CS hole that is just a thru hole clearanced for a SHCS. But when I go to "Show Model Annotations" under the dimensions the diameters show up but when i go to the call out tab it doesn't show up.

It does work on another drawing for a threaded hole. is their a reason it doesn't work for thru holes? I don't need a custom .hol file I just need the standard diameter's and thru dimensions.

Thanks in advance!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You need to use the tapped hole feature, and remove the thread. You can then edit the note to remove the thread detail (will cause confusion otherwise).
The standard holes (non-tapped) do not have hole notes - they 'do not require them'.

Thanks guys. Its mainly just some Counter Sunk holes clearanced for SHCS. I will just enter it. Now to figure out why my BOM's aren't working correctly haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back