Cup noodles containers manufacturers? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

var10

Mechanical
Apr 4, 2013
IN
Hello everyone,

We need cup noodles containers for our food products. After spending hours researching on google, I still can't find someone that manufacturers cups similar to mi-goreng or maggi or top ramen. Most online search results are crap or not the shape and size I want to see. Also made some phone calls to various places, but they are less interested due to our small requirement. At this stage we are only looking at 30,000 pcs per month. Please recommend what prices I should expect to pay for these?

Regards,

V

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You're looking for the wrong thing.

In the packaging industry, you don't buy the packages, which cost too much to transport and store.
Instead, you buy the machines and tooling and consumables to make the packages on site, just before you fill them.

So, for noodle cups, you should look for a 'packaging line' to make them, and a source for the rolled sheet and films that you will need, probably both pre-printed with your specific images. Within the limits of the technology, you should be able to have any size or shape of cup that you would like.

You might even find some 'gently used' machinery at an auction site.

Mike Halloran
Pembroke Pines, FL, USA

I agree with Mike but there is maybe one more option to talk with the vendor to share the tooling ocst once the quantity is up to some number.

But it's your choice to think which is the most economic way.

Blue Tam

Kaydi mould, DG, China

30,000 per month is way too low a quantity to make them yourself. Google Thermoformed food packaging and you should be able to find lots of companies that'll sell you a standard size. No tooling or minimums.

thanks Mike and tan. We have got some quotes and for the moment it looks like Mikes option is more cost effective than the prices of buying them from some one else.

Also just sourcing some freelancers to do our packaging design and once we have what material and other international regulations for food packaging products I will let you guys know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back