Custom compound bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofjong

Computer
Jul 30, 2021
US
Hello

I am looking for a manufacturer or mechanic that can build my custom compound bow. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

My neighbor owns an archery shop. My other neighbor was once married to the founder of Matthews Solocam.

Don't think I can help with Matthews. But the archery shop guy is pretty handy and owes me a favor or four.

Thanks for stating the obvious. He also repairs and balances bows. Good plumber, too. Not just a shop owner.

But, you didn't know that. Pretty big difference.

Hello,

I guess it depends on what "custom compound bow" means. Is this a bow you have designed and are looking for someone to fabricate the parts from scratch? Does this include a custom riser, cams, limbs etc.? Or do you have the parts and need someone to assemble and tune it? The reason I'm asking is because those are very different projects.

I know an old TV repair man: he has an awesome set of tools and he owes me a favor. I'd be glad to let you have my favor.

Why? This can be neat stuff... it's mechanical...

Rather than think climate change and the corona virus as science, think of it as the wrath of God. Feel any better?

-Dik

Hello,

Just to make sure the OP is thinking of the right terminology, this is a compound bow. That's why it's important the OP state what the build involves and why I asked if this is a custom build from scratch. It may not matter since the OP has not posted any follow up questions or comments.

Compound_hxongr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back