Customize fonts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vnpenguin

Mechanical
Jul 21, 2003
BE
Hi,
I'm working with I-DEAS 9 under Win2K. I try to play with options to customize the fonts of input forms. I can't found the option which allows me to choose the font at all. In stead, I see only the size's options (small, big,...)

You can have a look at my screenshot here

The button font sizes are OK for me. But I would like to change the font/size of groups table (id,name,...) It's not readable!

Any help will be very appreciated.
Thanks,

VnPenguin

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

vnpenguin,

While some of what you want to do is possible, it's not likely worth the effort, nor likely required.

You simply need to increase the resolution of your display (check your Win2k GUI settings and the MS9 requirements, and I'll bet your resolution setting is simply too low).

Then all the icons, etc should fit right.

If still issues, the Param file can of course be played with, but I would recommend against going this route unless nothing else works...

Hi,
I'm working with 1152x864 mode & 32 bits colors.
If I increase the font file, the font in select list is OK, but else one is too big.
I'll play with display parameters ...
Thanks,

VnPenguin

Hi cos22,
I can't select font face in I-DEAS9 (Win2K). There is only option for font size :(
If you found somethings else I like to know it too :)

--
VnPenguin

Or you can open the parameter file and modify the fonts that I-deas uses along with what size is for each (8 point for small, 10 point for medium, 12 point for large). You can custom config to different fonts and sizes.

Good Luck

You can find this file under you *:\Team\Master directory. It all depends on if you are working locally or on a network. Usually the network file is a at T:\Team\Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.