Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cutting sqaure tubing on AMADA FO3015?????? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserSpyder

Materials
Jun 4, 2014
US
Ive cut hitch holes a couple years ago so I know my laser can do it but I cant remember how I set the laser to cut 2" above slats I tried a 8010 (head calibration program)but it wont cut at that height??? I think recall manually setting the height but don't remember can yall please help?????
Thank you!!!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I might or might not have been driving. I hope aone word answer might jog your memory.

In the upper right corner of the conditions screen, there is a thickness setting. That's where you put in 2".

On our machine we had to add a feature which allow us to be able to do that. We have Ermaksan and it work good. For my experience it worth it. But can't tell for your machine, may be it come with it when you bought it. Or maybe like laserninja said you have to change your thickness as simple as that. We were limited on our thickness so before can't do it. Now we go up to 5 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back