Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Datumpoint tabel on drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rveen

Mechanical
Dec 10, 2007
NL
Is there a nice methode to display they information of the datumpoint-tabel on a drawing. (parametric should be nice, but not neccesary).

I have looked in repeat region in tables but i don't see it.

I have made a model which is controled by datum points and i like to have the XYZ on the drawing in a tabel. (preferable parametric for controling and changings)

With regards

Rutger

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

If you are created with Offset coordinate method,Go and check the info of the point and use its x , y, z dim id to create a table in drawing.If you are good in excell you can edit those id's and import as .tbl file in drawing.

Point created with any other method also you can check its id and build a table using excel and import/convert to *.tbl file to drawing.(it's parametric)

You can build a table with a "Hole Chart" for datum points, but I have yet to find out how you determine which points it uses, as it seems to just pick up all on the drawing, although you can then delete the rows/columns out the table you don't want.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back