Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Digitizing Cross Sections in TerraModel

Status
Not open for further replies.

momozzz

Civil/Environmental
Mar 13, 2007
US
I have been searching high & low for months now for information on how to digitize cross-sections in TerraModel. Does anyone know of any website that may contain a tutorial? The support from TerraModel is all but non-existent, and the book does nothing but describe a function. There is no information on how to use the function. I know that having a toggle button on your puck is A-One important with this program, and I have my wintab driver set up and ready to go. But the Cross Section digitizer box is pretty much useless unless you can find some sort of tutorial to describe the functions and/or the processes used to digitize. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I attended a class in Dallas several years ago that taught us how to setup and digitize x-sections from plan data using Terramodel. I used it once, it worked well but haven't used it since. I would suggest you try contacting Tim Hamilton at the following email address: tim@tmlstore.com. He writes and sells tml's for Terramodel and may know of someone who can help you with setup issues concerning Terramodel and a digitizer.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back