Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DIN (European) Standard Pipe-Flange Dimension 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfee

Industrial
Apr 22, 2002
US
I'm working with pipe & pipe flanges. Recently I posted a request for an unisual pipe size, and got some WONDERFUL replies! This time I'm working on something related, but a bit different. I've just encountered a need for some info based on the European "DIN" standard for flanges.

Specifically, the Flange I'm working on is a DIN-2635 80mm PN-40 Raised-Face Weld Neck Flange, and I need to know where I can find a table or diagram for the height & diameters of the raised faces. (NOT the OD or bore diam, etc., I have tables for all the other standard dimensions). I lack this one piece of the puzzle.

Thanks,
C. Fee

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Borgunit & Lothar-

Thanks!!
That's EXACTLY what I needed! I got a document from my Engineer who received it from his client, and that one piece of information was not included. I compared what you guys sent me, and the puzzle-piece was indeed not included in my info, so this made a big difference. My engineers have all gotten used to me being able to deliver complete designs based on (sometimes) woefully incomplete input, and AGAIN posting here helped me come through!
Thanks-
C. Fee

By the way, is there an English language version anywhere?
I'll be able to use the info provided, but a table that has headings I can read would be good, too.
Thanks again,
C. Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back