Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

DISAPPEARING TEXT, NOT SAME OLD ISSUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgajewski

Mechanical
Dec 13, 2005
US
We've just loaded a new computer with Inventor 10 and the text does not appear in drawing files. Same as in older threads. Tried the Microsoft update removal that the old thread refernced. Can NOT remove that update. Tried the fix through AUTODESK, could not run them. Went back to AUTODESK's first fix to load all fixes upto the current fix. That also would not allow me to update. I've fixed my system that is about 1 year old. Is there something with a brand new system I'm missing?
Thanks.

Every once in a while the voices in my head have good ideas.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I just loaded Inventor 11 on 2 computers and I cannot get text into drawings either... Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug? It's making me crazy!!

I just searched and found that this is a new and common problem due to a conflict with a Microsift Windows hotfix... I downloaded the Autodesk hotfix file for Inventor 11 but I see that it applies to Inventor 11, sp2... I currently have Inventor 11 with no service packs installed... Can I still run the Autodesk Hotfix??... Do I need to upgrade my Inventor to SP2??... How do I do that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back