Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

dll for CSI Bridge 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

borja1980

Civil/Environmental
Feb 26, 2015
ES
Hi. I am triying to automate things with CSI bridge and the OAPI, and vba in excel
However i can not reference the required dll for the OAPI to work. I triying to load the CSiBridge18.dll, but excel does not let me do it.
I think that is the correct dll, but i am not totally sure. Does anybody know what i could do? Has somebody experience with csi bridge and OAPI, and could tell me if CSiBridge18.dll is the correct dll?
thanks in advance

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I found the solution. I had problems because there was some incompatibility between the CSI software, and Excel. I solved it. in a virtual machine, i have windows xp. There, i installed the 32 bit version of CSIBridge, and that way, I have available the csiBridgeApi.dll. That dll implements all the functionality for working with OAPI and excel.In my opinion, it is a very powerful utility.
Thanks

Hello Borja1980,

Would you share an example of vba code to use CSiBridge? I am really new at this, but I would
like to learn.

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back