Not open for further replies.

JDPinUK

Mechanical
Jul 21, 2011
GB
NX I-deas 6 m2
MasterDrafting
using a template my group uses daily.
On this occasion the template has moved on the main paper so that the template border on two sides is off the paper and not visible on screen or print.
Changeing paper size to larger does not bring the template back all into the paper view.
I tried to force the template back by creating a view off the paper, and by moving a view, but it is not possible to place a view off the paper.
I did not notice when the template moved off the paper or if it was off from the start of the drawing, but other new starts always have the template fully on the paper.

Please advise suggestions of how to move the template back onto the paper ? or do I just need to re-create the drawing again from scratch?

For want of another way of describing the problem, the drawing template origin seems to have moved, to the extent that corner / 2 edges of the template are off the paper boundary and cannot be seen / printed

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Try This...

1. Master Drafting
2. File-Calculator
2. Type the following and select done:

Modify View (1,0,0,1189,841,0,0,,,,,,,,)

The view will reset.

This is for an A0 border

IdeasNative, thank you, your solution was successful.
Master Drafting --> File Calculator --> type in Modify View (1,0,0297,210,0,0,,,,,,,,) worked.

SDETERS: thanks for responding, I suspect you were on the right track with "move frame to correct 0.0." but I did not know how to do that. Thanks for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back