Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Drawing Toolbars Missing in Draw In View

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENAT

Mechanical
Jun 12, 2006
US
Went into draw in view to do some annotating and didn't have the drawing tool bars.

I tried faq562-658 to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas, this is on V19.

Thanks.

Posting guidelines faq731-376 (probably not aimed specifically at you)
What is Engineering anyway: faq1088-1484

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Have you tried deleting the whole of the SE registry key?
You will lose ALL your settings but it could be worth it.
If you save it first you can always re-import it if deleting makes no difference.
There is also a ...VersionXX > Detail > Toolbars key thay you could try deleting first.

bc.
2.4GHz Core2 Quad, 4GB RAM,
Quadro FX4600.

Where would we be without sat-nav?

The toolbars key is what I did delete, and was a bit surprised it didn't fix it. Maybe I'll look again.

I'm meant to be getting Solid Works 2010 installed at some point, and when I do that will mess up certain SE stuff anyway which, as SE is still my primary tool, means I'll probably end up reinstalling SE after I've done SW - which would achieve the same thing as I understand it.

Thanks for the ideas though.

We are getting ST2 in a weeks time, so all my nice efficient V20 toolbars will be going.
Should be fun, and it will be nice to see if it has improved over ST1.
I can see me getting a few questions from the other users, although they are considering running a bit of a talk on the differences.

bc.
2.4GHz Core2 Quad, 4GB RAM,
Quadro FX4600.

Where would we be without sat-nav?

We've been dodging going to ST because of the interface change combined with a push to go to SW.

No excuse not to go to V20 though except I'm the only one really interested in doing so, and all my 'spare' time I might use to pursue it has been used up by Solid Works (not that I've achieved much).

Good luck with ST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back