Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EDSA Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htchngnr

Electrical
Mar 22, 2007
CA
Does anyone know of a database of EDSA models?

Trying to find some for Siemans breaker with RMS2000 Trip device

And for a Westinghouse relay with a ITektor Trip device

I am going to hit up the local rep to see if he can help me out but thought I would post to see if I get anything.

Thanks
Jeff

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I would check with EDSA. SKM and EasyPower are pretty good about adding devices to their libraries on request. I don't know about EDSA.

There is actually an EDSA forum in Eng-Tips, although I don't think it is too active. EDSA also has their own user's forum accessible from their website.

These should be in the EDSA library. If not, check with EDSA, as dpc mentioned.
There's probably a way to enter the devices yourself into the software, but I have never done it with EDSA.

I agree with dpc about adding devices to the library for EasyPower. They have been superb!
I don't personally about EDSA but have not heard the best about them.

You can add new curves or create new devices in EDSA. Their user manual explains the procedure. EDSA adds new devices but you have to send them the curves and manuals. I do not use EDSA anymore but I believe they have ITEKTOR trip units in their data base. Try search under ABB and Cutler-Hammer breakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back