Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Electrical Enclosures 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzp

Electrical
Nov 21, 2001
US
I am looking for an enclosure supplier that carries DIN rail mount enclosures. I have looked in all the usual spots like Thomas Register and the web. I have only found the green ones (Phoenix Contact). Any help is appreciated.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Well I did not spend a lot of time on these sites. I did not see what I was looking for. I am looking for a plastic enclosure (UL flame rated- they can additives for this) that is panel and DIN rail mounted. The maximum size would be around 6"x6"x6", say. I know Hoffman does not handle these but I will look deeper into the others, although my initial investigation shows they do not either. I am trying to avoid getting my old mold made as this will be for low volumes and a $10000 mold is not justified. This link is what I am looking for but again, can not justify the cost to change the colors to something other than green.

Thanks Allphase thats what I was looking for. There are other vendors I found to (polycase-not real good selection).
Other vendors are still welcomed.
Melone, Mounting small enclosures to DIN rail is gaining in popularity due to the ease of installation and replacement. It is especially popular with panel builders. Properly designed enclosures should have no problems, mechanically, with attaching to the DIN rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back